We work hard to ensure we provide a welcoming and accessible environment.
- All areas of The Centre are fully accessible by ramps and a passenger lift leaving you to explore and enjoy our building
- There are disabled toilets located on every floor of The Crescent.
- Assistance dogs are welcome. Customers are asked to inform the Box Office when booking seats so that appropriate seats are allocated.
- Induction loop systems are in position at reception and in the Cube Theatre space. The centre also has two portable loop systems. If required please ask at reception
- We can provide a range of interpretation services for our theatre/live events including British Sign Language, captioning and audio description.
- Counters and furniture have been designed to accommodate customers using wheelchairs. Counters are fitted with local induction loop systems.
- Tactile signage is used on key areas within the Crescent Arts Centre. All signage has been designed to facilitate ease of reading for those with visual impairments.
- Emergency Call Buttons are located throughout the building at safe refuge points, and can be used to request assistance from a member of staff in an emergency.
- Our team have been trained to operate ‘Evacusafe’ chairs.
- Our programmes are 210mm x 148mm. We can also provide the brochure in larger print or Braille.
If you have any accessibility requirements, please let us know when you book your tickets using the comments system at Box Office and we will happily reserve appropriate seating for you.
If you have any questions in regard to your visit, please call our Box Office team on 028 9024 2338 and they will be happy to have a chat with you.
Are you a carer? Did you know that a carer or a companion assisting disabled customers can accompany for free? For further information, contact our Box Office team and have a chat on 028 9024 2338.