To make a submission you must:
1. Pay a submission fee of £6 using the blue box at the bottom of this page. There's a button for Poetry and one for Short Story. Follow the check out instructions.
2. You will receive a confirmation email which contains your order number.
3. Prepare your submission and ensure you carefully read the terms and FAQs. Click here to download the terms and FAQs. For the Poetry Award 3-5 poems and for the Short Story Award a short story up to 2,500 words. All entries submitted can be on any subject, written in any style or form. Entries must be in English.
4. Submit your entry by email to BBFSubmissions@crescentarts.org and quote your order number in the subject line of the email.
5. The closing date for submitting your work is at Midnight (UK time) on Wednesday 13 May 2020.